COLLIN COUNTY BOWHUNTERS ASSOCIATION, Inc.
Monthly Meeting December 18th, 2014
Steve Seales, Freddie Crowder, Michael
Jarvis, Eugene Skinner, Charles Alexander, Richard Crowder, Randy Probst,
Wayne Meuir, Josh Brown, Todd Smith, and other members and
Minutes of last meeting read and approved.
FINANCIAL REPORT: Not Available
- Discussed tournament schedule for 2015. The 2015 schedule will be:
- Jan 12-13: Work weekend
- Jan 26-27: Work weekend (if needed)
- Feb 28-Mar 1: CCBA Membership Drive shoot and possibly DFW/SOY
- Mar 28-29: Regular Club Shoot
- April 11-12: The DEERMAN, First leg of Texas Triple Crown
- May 30-31: Traditional Bowhunters of Texas (TBOT) trad only
- Jun 13-14: ASA State qualifier, 8:00 am start time
- July 25-26: Regular Club Shoot
- Discussed the DFW “Shooter of the Year” program, a collaboration of DFW
archery clubs to promote participation between clubs, and also coordinate
schedules to minimize conflicts. The program is new, but the idea is that if
you participate in a shoot for each of the participating clubs, and your
overall participation and performance is scored for a special trophy for
overall DFW Shooter of the Year. There are still many unanswered questions
about rules and other details.
- Discussed what to use for adult prizes in 2015. Prize committee was formed
of Mike Jarvis and Josh Brown to research options.
- Discussed the need to get our yearly land lease and ASA insurance paid and
submitted for 2015 as soon as possible.
- A “target committee” of Wayne Meuir, Randy Probst, and Brad Reuthinger to
inventory our current stock of 3D targets, and bring back a proposal to repair
or replace worn out targets.
- Motion was made and approved to re-elect the same 2014 officers and
directors for 2015:
President: Steve Seals
Vice-President: Freddie Crowder
Treasurer: Steve Milewski
Secretary: Michael Jarvis
Range Officer: Joshua Brown
2014-2015 Director: Randy Probst
2014-2015 Director: Delvin DuPuy
2014-2015 Director: Neal Kuznar
2015-2016 Director: Charles Alexander
2015-2016 Director: Wayne Meuir
2015-2016 Director: Eugene Skinner
Minutes recorded by Michael Jarvis, 2014 CCBA Inc. Secretary